OCEAN CFS HANDLING
As one of the Chicago’s leading Non-Vessel Operating Common Carriers (NVOCC), we leverage our large volumes to deliver exceptional savings to our customers and offer a wide variety of service options to meet your Ocean CFS Handling needs.
- Our Asset Based Global Operations can handle every aspect of your container movement from Origin pick-up, Customs Clearance, Trans-loading, Container Storage, etc. while providing our customers Single-Window-Visibility tracking through Pantos PVS.
- Customized Delivery Solutions including P.O Management, Inventory Control, Ship and Hold, and a wide variety of Value Added Distribution Services to ensure prompt delivery to designated locations.
- – Full Container Loads (FCL)
- – Standard Containers (20’/40’/40’HC/45’)
- – Special Containers (Reefer/Flat Rack/ISO Tank)
- – Less Than Container Loads (LCL)
Bulk/Project Cargo Services (Please refer to Project Cargo page)
- – From Wind Turbine Blades to Transmission Line Cable Spools, we have the operations experience with our Bulk/Special Project Cargo Staff to manage your oversize/irregular cargo shipments with Turn Key Delivery Services to the Job Site.
International Multimodel Service
- – Assume full responsibility for transportation from exporter’s factory to importer’s warehouse at final destination.